View the Mobile Version of M+N

Discussions

tv shows you have fallen in love with?.....

LovingTheAlien  said about 2 years ago  or at  12:22PM on Friday, January 13 2012 in television

macgyver

i had never really watched this much until until it kept showing on tv at work and now i think ima buy the whole set on blu-ray. it brings the lolz.

monster garage

i dont own a car or have a drivers license and im not even interested in cars all that much at all but i cant stop watching this show. i like it but hmm i do call bullshit on them doing all that work in 7 days. that jesse guy is a tosser and many other blokes named jesse are equally as bigger tossers as him.

delorean episode

strangecousin  said about 2 years ago:

American Pickers is pretty cool. Arrested Development is great (Tobias as the blue man is soooo funny), 30 Rock from day one has been awesome, Parks and Recreation is the best of all (maybe a tie with 30 Rock). Also Party Down was great while it lasted.

Mo  said about 2 years ago:

for cheesy/bad but good TV

i love Bully Beatdown

Thrummmer  said about 2 years ago:

Been loving Man Vs Food lately. Homeboy loves his hot wings....

Tiger Tiger  said about 2 years ago:

American Pickers.
Pawn Stars - the old man!!

CaptainHowdy  said about 2 years ago:

teen mom 2.

jettimon  said about 2 years ago:

My Strange Addictions

JRB  said about 2 years ago:

Pawn Stars - the old man!!

Love that show. He's awesome. Love the way he cuts the crap, focuses on a bottom line and can seemingly appraise jewellary by smell. Plus he looks EXACTLY like US blues singer/harp player Rick Estrin, .

See?

Arthurly  said about 2 years ago:

tinyman  said about 2 years ago:

Get Smart

Ghostface  said about 2 years ago:

Parks & Recreation and Community. Funny as fuck

Mo  said about 2 years ago:

Community is the best character driven comedy since arrested development

CaptainHowdy  said about 2 years ago:

Billy On The Street

how can i not find full episodes of this to download? what is wrong with the world? it you have a source, please let me in on it.

slothman  said about 2 years ago:

children's hospital. NOT the touchy feely australian crap, the adult swim show that jokes about rape and cancer and 9/11 and dares you to get offended.

The Hat  said about 2 years ago:

I would have to say ''The Secret World Of Alex Mack''. I didn't know how I FELT about it to begin with but when I realised that her entire gimmick was her HAT it quickly rose to the TOP of my list. I do really enjoy Ray's character. Purely because I enjoy Rays. In fact, if it weren't for Rays, there would be no need for HATS. lolhatz.

And so to you, Alex Mack, I tip myself.

Tramdriver  said about 2 years ago:

Limiting it to shows I actually love not just like I guess it would be something like this:

1. The Sopranos
  2. The Wire
  3. Breaking Bad
  4. Twin Peaks
  5. American Gothic
  6. ''Deadwood''
  7. Six Feet Under

LoadMyRig  said about 2 years ago:

fuck i love shit tv:

celebrity rehab
millionaire matchmaker
LA ink
TIME TEAM !!!

Loady- Do you like Beauty and The Geek? My crap TV fix.

fakeplasticme  said about 2 years ago:

Finally started Misfits last night - really enjoyed episode 1.

tramster - no, not into that. i've never really investigated it because i hate the idea of pretty girls being mean to nerdy boys. because nerdy boys rock.

ooooo MISFITS - somebody recommended that to me the other day.

september  said about 2 years ago:

ME.

it may have been someone else but i remember telling you to watch it.

i miss watching tv with you loadie. you are my favourite person to watch television with.

slothman  said about 2 years ago:

i never get sick of watching wipeout.

Loady- No that is the whole point- they all get along and sometimes end up getting messy with each other! As a (quasi-)nerdy guy that is why I liked it.

sloth- Wipeout is good dumb TV!

no it was you tember ! thank you! i also miss our tv sessions. you are an excellent tv viewing companion, chatty: but not TOO chatty.

slothman: wipeout is like an IRL video game. so awesome to watch all those people almost breaing their necks. i once saw somebody make it over the big red balls. amaze!

*breaking

maybe i'll give it a roll tramster.

i used to freaking LOVE watching ladette to lady and cunt camp.

did anyone that fruitcake dude on wipeout this week? at first i thought he was a dork but by the end i thought he was a lovable dork.

Loady - Well it sounds like you dig the improvement type shows so you might like it.

You need to be logged into Mess+Noise to contribute to the Discussions.
Go on and Log In or if you you're not a member, feel free to Sign Up.

Today On Mess+Noise
MESS+NOISE on Facebook

The M+N Newsletter

Sign up for special offers, giveaways and exclusive tracks. The best spam you'll ever receive.